Almost forgot to write about this. I ran a poll from Aug. 23 to Oct. 4, 2011, a total of 35 days, asking the ff.:
- ‘Oo Kalokohan na yan’ got 56% or 48 votes.
- ‘Hindi, maayos naman’ got 28% or 24 votes.
- ‘Hindi ako sigurado’ got 16% or 13 votes.
Some thoughts on that:
PBA fans probably hate me for running this poll, but the honest to God truth is I really had no idea how that would turn out. Besides, 48 people saying they don’t trust the PBA can mean any number of things, ie:
- They’re just haters, and they like to hate.
- If I asked about the NBA, they might say they don’t trust them either (hmm, maybe worth a poll).
- People are generally pessimistic.
Then again of course, they might actually have reason to doubt the PBA, and we have to allow for that given 56% is a fairly large number. In fact even if you add up the remaining 28% (24) and 16% (13) it would only add to 37 and still wouldn’t equal or surpass 48.
And btw, I count the 13 ‘Hindi ako sigurado’ votes as non – trusting as well, because if you think about it, it’s either you trust it or you don’t, and even if you say ‘I’m not sure’, that’s still saying you don’t.
So there you have it, most people do not trust the PBA.
If you’re one of those who said he didn’t, I’m really itching to ask why. The thing is, no one really comments on this blog other than the occasional spam and ‘I love you (name of player here)’ type of idiot comment, but on the off chance someone DOES want to share, could you please tell me why?
Looking forward to the cricket sound.