Nike’s at it again. Only 114 of these will be made, and only 6 to be released in the Philippines.
On November 7, 2008, Nike will release 6 of the limited edition LeBron James VI Gold Medal Pack through a special raffle sale. It will be sold for Php 16,000. The LBJ Gold Medal Pack commemorates the success of LeBron James and Team USA in the 2008 Beijing games. There will only be 114 pairs in the world and November 7 is a chance for shoe collectors to get one of their own.
Each customer will be entitled to one raffle entry with his corresponding size. On the said date and at exactly 6:23PM, raffles will be drawn by sizes and winners of the draw can avail of the limited edition Nike Zoom LeBron VI Gold Medal Pack for Php 16,000.
Owners of winning entries must be present at the draw and absence during the draw will forfeit the winning raffle. No reservations, no discounts can be applied and customers must bring valid identification.
Aside from the limited edition Nike Zoom LeBron VI Gold Medal pack, the new Nike Zoom LeBron VI (P7,495) and Nike Zoom LeBron Ambassador will also be released in the Philippines this November.
- Lightweight natural motion outsole.
- Full-length Nike Zoom.
- Double-stacked Nike Zoom in the heel.
- Dual-density basketball transition midsole.
- Lateral stability rand.
- Breathable tongue.
- Inner sleeve with a traditional lacing system.
- Phylon midsole design that minimizes weight while maximizing cushioning.
- Carbon-fiber cup in the heel for stability.
- Siping on the inside of the midsole.
More info at Nike.